Open for Ordering
Our 2024 list is posted
- 500 Daffodil Varieties across all divisions
- True-to-name guaranteed
- Health and viability guaranteed
- Largest selection of species, miniature and historic daffodils
- 100’s of novel and classic daffodils for competition.
- 190 daffodils added to the list since last year.
- More than ten selections from Peter Ramsey's Cameo Series.
- More novel daffodils from Walter Blom , Clive Postles . Carlos van der Veek, William Welch.
“It's a daffodil lovers dream !”
“Imagine my surprise at the excellent quality of the bulbs, many of them double-nose. ”
“I was a first time buyer last year and I was SO IMPRESSED by the health and size of your bulbs! Its been a pleasantly chilly winter for us and a few of your bulbs are just now waking up.”
“Additionally your packaging last year was very much appreciated after many deliveries showing up in a disastrous state. The anticipation of flowers ... keeps my spirits up during these rough times.”
Ordering with QDaffs
- Minimum order $50.
- Call or email for add-ons before July 4.
- We ship UPS from Connecticut.
- Your bulbs will ship in October.
- Best selection before July 4
To check your email preferences:
* Log in
* Go to My Account
* Click on BILLING INFORMATION - Edit
* At the bottom of the edit page make sure that "I would like to receive updates and promotions by email" is checked.
* Click "Update My Information".
QDaffs is now the exclusive agent for Choice and Miniature daffodil bulbs in the United States.
- We guarantee all bulbs to be true-to-name.
- We guarantee all bulbs to be free from disease, viable and of blooming size.
“Every year new forms become available, extending the already lengthy daffodil season.The season begins with me before Christmas , with a little white petticoat, and lasts well through April. Of all the little bulbs, the flowers of these miniatures are the most endearingly diminutive, the most daintily perfect in proportion, and the most delicate in color. When they are in bloom I feel as if I could not stop looking at them for a moment, and when they are gone I am almost ashamed of the sharpness of my regret.”
Elizabeth Lawrence, The Little Bulbs, 1957.
Narcissus : from the Greek "Narkao" meaning "numbness or torpor".
Daffodil : from Old English "affodyle" for "That which comes early".